Monday, November 14, 2011

A little bit Spooky...

Each Halloween we seem to get more and more Trick or Treaters, so this year I decided to make it a bit of fun for the kids. We dressed up and I decorated the lounge room and put out some treats! I had lots of lollies on hand too. The kids had a ball, dressing up, eating party food and watching all the kids come trick or treating - and this year there were heaps! I ran out of lollies and had to dig into the stash I had put aside for Zane's birthday the following week. 

Naturally I took a couple of photos. This one is my fave of us all pulling pretty scary faces and I have scrapped it with Bella Boulevard Too Cute to Spook range! I have also used this fabulous halloween tree from 2crafty and super cute button from Purple Pumpkin!




Aren't we pretty? Haha! 

I also scrapped an older photo of Zane that I had started ages ago, but never finished. I started over completely and love it now. This was taken down the coast one day after a bit too much sun for my boy who has a very fair complexion!





He looks so little in this photo, today he lost his first tooth, he is not a baby anymore!

Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x
 

6 comments:

  1. These are both super Fiona. Fab papers and embellies in your halloween LO
    and I love the colours in your summer LO. cute lil lizard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE HE !! LUV the halloween photo!! Both super cute LO's. LUV them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That halloween pic is a classic Fiona! Love both of your fabulous pages!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I love that halloween photo!!Wonderful inspiring work as always..love the touch of purple in the 1st one and the cute banner in the 2nd..take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are awesome! Love the scary one - the cobweb peeking out is so cool! And the second one is lovely - love how you painted a wave like that! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous are your scary faces! Love both of these pages Fiona!!!

    ReplyDelete