Friday, November 4, 2011

Quick Shares

Popping in quickly to share a couple of layouts I have scrapped recently for some challenges at Scrapz

The first one was for a What's Cooking challenge to use black, metal and at least 2 circles. The theme for the week was On Your Bike, so I scrapped some pics of Lily recently trying her hardest to master cycling:



The next page was for the Melbourne Cup sweep, based on a pagemaps sketch. This super cute photo of Lily when she was about 1, I found when I was sorting through some photos. My sister would always say to her "Hands up if you're gorgeous" to get her to raise her arms. Too cute. 



Wishing you all a great weekend! No scrapping for me, my eldest is turning 6 and we have lots of partying to do!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Two very beautiful layouts Fiona! Such a cute pic in the second layout.
    Hope you are having a great birthday party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous pages as always Fiona!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I love the story behind the 2nd page.

    Both pages are fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete