Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Ticklez page

Yikes only 7 more sleeps till the big man in red arrives! I am slowly getting there with everything but it seems to be taking longer this year - I still have to get the kids photos done with Santa and I still have presents to buy!! The flu I had the week before has really put me behind!

Anyway I have managed to do some scrapping, another Christmas layout using the fabulous Ticklez kit I am fortunate to be Guest Designing with over at Scrapz.

This layout is from last year, the kids opening some of their gifts. Love the Prima resist canvas reindeers from the kit, they are too cute!!

 
Thanks for your visit, and lovely comments
Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Love this page Fiona! The reindeers look fabulous :-) I'll have to get my kit out.

    I hope you manage to catch up this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Fiona! The touches of rich red and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely festive page!!! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete