Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ticklez Kits

Over at Scrapz this month I am designing with the Christmas Tickelz kit. These are great value for money kits, all this for just $29.95!!



I have completed 2 layouts so far using this kit. The first one is of my Christmas Nativity:



And the second one is the story of Zane and his special potato Santa gave him last year. It did not have the desired effect!!

 
A close up of the journalling:

 

He really is a funny kid, he was telling me he wanted one this year, but I told him if he did he might miss out on something he really wants - The Smurf Movie, so he is NOT willing to risk that!!

Hopefully I will manage some more scrapping between now and Christmas, I am so behind with Christmas as it is as I have been sick for the past 4 days with the flu!

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe... too funny about Zane's reaction to the potato Fiona. Kids! You can never predict what they're going to do next.
    Your layouts are both beautiful. Love the misting and your title in the 2nd one.
    Sorry to hear you were ill. I hope you are okay now. At least you had an excuse for not being ready for Christmas. I'm not ready and I've got no excuse!
    Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love what you've done with this kit so far Fiona! Can't wait to see more!

    Sheree xx
    ps. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! I really love the way you did the journalling on the 2nd one - so funky and cool! That's a super kit too! TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...so cute about the potato!! Love the look of that kit and your layouts are just so gorgeous! Hope you are feeling better soon! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your Nativity Fiona and the page is gorgeous! LOL about the potato story. Funny how the way we imagine things working isn't necessarily how it works out. Hopefully your boy is good this year and you don't have to worry about anything ;).

    ReplyDelete