Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

I am usually quite bad at using up all a paper range, and rather than do several layouts with the one range I chop and change. I decided to try and use up this range though and scrap a few pages together. I should do it more often, might get more scrapped that way!

One is a Halloween layout, and the other I have used the colours for a non halloween page by just sticking to the plainer patterns and not using the themed parts of the range. Plus I used this range on another Halloween layout a few posts back!

This first one is me on Halloween, the kids insisted I dress up too!



The next one is a quick & simple page, just to highlight how much Lily loves jumping and posing on the trampoline. She plays on it almost every single day!



I do love a nice purple range of papers too, helps when she wears it a lot!

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! I'm the same - I can't seem to stick with the one collection for lots of layouts. You did a fantastic job here! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both your layouts Fiona! Striking colours and great design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fabulous Fiona! The photos on the 2nd one are PERFECT with these papers. I love the photo of you too, definitely a good witch :).

    ReplyDelete