Friday, January 27, 2012

A Layout in Every Size!

The other weekend at the Crop Day I attended besides teaching my first class I managed to scrap a couple of layouts! This year I have decided to do a 52 week album and try my hand at 8.5 x 11 inch size. It was hard to get used to, but I am happy with my first page. This is actually week 2, a picture of Mum & Dads caravan where we stayed for a couple of nights:


I also decided to try my hand at another double layout, which I very rarely do, but these photos of the kids on the slide needed more room than just one page. 


And my final layout is based on a sketch from a recent competition over at Scrapz. Love this collection from Echo Park and getting away with lots of pink on a layout with Zane in it (though it IS his favourite colour). I have also used a cute pick from Rainbow Splendour and a gorgeous little button from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs



Only a few more days till I have both babies at school! Hopefully a lot more scrapping time! 

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Fiona! I like the idea of a 52 week album but I don't think I'll be able to keep up.
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very versatile Fiona!! Love all these pages!! I'd like to do a 52 week album too but I'm a bit behind already LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! I love the double it's balanced perfectly!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work!!! I love the double pager! It's soooo much fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete