Friday, January 20, 2012

My First Class

Last weekend I got to teach my first class at the All About Scrapbooks All Day Crop. I was a bit nervous and had managed to injure my leg so was hobbling around a little bit but it was a nice small group of lovely ladies and I it was good fun! My layout was pretty straight forward as it was my first. I think it went okay or at least I am getting another chance next month.

Here is my page:

  
I have used the Crate Paper peppermint range and some fabulous 2Crafty chipboard to scrap these pics of Christmas including the present opening. 

Hopefully back with some more layouts soon, my knee is now completely swollen and I am meant to be keeping off it and icing and elevating it which is not much fun at all. 
Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. Yay so excited for you Fiona! Your layout is awesome :).

    Bummer about the knee, hope it's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the class Fiona, glad it went well for you, it's a lovely layout!
    gosh I hope your knee improves soon, that can't be fun at all. rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double Fiona!!! I'm glad the class went well :-) You'll be an old hand at teaching classes in no time!

    I hope your knee gets better quickly... make sure you rest up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear your class went so well Fiona! It's a fabulous double!!! Hope your knee is on the mend soon you poor thing!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet layout Fiona. Good luck with next months class too.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout and great to hear your class went well :) Big congrats on your DT news too!!

    ReplyDelete