Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year brings exciting News!

Happy New Year everyone!!

I am very excited to announce I am now a part of the creative team over at Scrap The Girls. This is my first ever creative team and I am thrilled to be working with such a talented bunch of ladies. You can check out the new team and their inspiration for this months challenge here.

Januarys challenge is to create a page using a monochromatic colour scheme. I had just printed these cute pics of Lily so decided to go with Purple! 



The gorgeous chipboard fence is from 2crafty who are the major sponsors this month with an awesome prize you can win - $40 worth of gorgeous chipboard!! There are also vouchers to be won from Scrapfriends and Scrapbooking from Scratch.

I hope you have all had a wonderful start to 2012 and that this year brings you health & happiness!

Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. YAY that is so exciting!! Congrats Fiona! I am sure you will inspired everyone! Love the gorgeous layout...you do purple so well! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats to you Fiona...that's fantastic news!!! Love your beautiful page!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous news Fiona!! I'm very excited for you!! I'll have to come & check out some challenges with so many of my scrappy friends on the CT :-)

    Love your page too... that photo of Lily is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the CT possie!!! What an exciting way to start the year :-) Love this page - and I even spy a butterfly felt pop ;-) Gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Fiona!!! I love your sample page, you have made purple look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Fiona! I love how you've used the purple. Great to be with you on the team. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats & welcome to the team Fiona! I love the purple...& those photos, simply gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete