Sunday, January 8, 2012

Something Different

Well different for me anyway! I did this layout for the What's Cooking challenge over at Scrapz. The ingredients were:

- at least two different sized photos
- your photos must be Christmas themed
- at least 2 stickers
- buttons
- twine


I used some hipstamatic photos and loved the aged effect on them, but the glittery Peace word in my photo really stood out so I decided to use glitter on my background then keep the rest pretty simple.

And here it is:





I like it, it is a bit fun, though the glitter hasn't photographed as well as I hoped it would!

Thanks for visiting and all the lovely comments everyone has been leaving, especially on my first CT role at Scrap the Girls.

Fiona


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Fiona! I love that you've used Hipstamatic pics on this one. They look fantastic!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos & I love how you've used the glitter... great page!

    ReplyDelete