Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Playing catch up!

Oops, been a while since I update my blog!! Time to play catch up with posting and visiting! 

First up, my layout for the 2Crafty blog which can be seen here. This saying is something I am always telling my two, they are both veyr affectionate and want to be the favourite, I think they are finally getting that I don't have a favourite, but that they are BOTH my favourite. 




I used the 2crafty filmstrip for this, just shortened it a little to suit my page, and I finally got some of the gorgeous Manor House flowers - love this one!

Next up are two layouts that I taught last Saturday at All About Scrapbooks monthly crop day. The first one was about utitlising the papers to make simple embellishments, with a focus on the banner. (And some 2crafty of course!)



The second layout was using the paper scraps from the first page and just adding a couple of embellishments.


Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Fiona! The first page is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Fiona. Totally gorgeous. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all such beautiful pages Fiona and I think first would have to be my fave. Gorgeous!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous catch-up Fiona!! I loved looking at all these gorgeous pages :-)

    ReplyDelete