Thursday, February 23, 2012

Read

I played along with one of the Stuck sketches this month, great sketch for these two little photos I had taken on my phone one night when Zane discovered he could actually read a whole book on his own. He was so surprised even though we had been doing school readers for about 6 months. 

Here is my, pretty literal, take on the sketch


The funky 2crafty stars have printed transparency behind them, not sure that shows up so well in the photo!

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Awww... how gorgeous Fiona! He seems so excited too. Beautiful page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB LO! Luv the clean fresh feel to it! Great photos! I see in the last post ur LO is being published. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet layout Fiona. This will be a great one for your kids to reflect back on in years to come. Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Great mix of patterned papers too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete