Tuesday, March 13, 2012

April Class Layout - Godmother

I had a fantastic day at the All About Scrapbooks monthly crop. I taught the class in the morning then spent the afternoon scrapping away. 

Here is the class layout I did. I love this photo which I stumbled across going through some older pics. It is of Lily and my friend Cathy who is her godmother. Perfect for these gorgeously girlie My Minds Eye papers. 


I will pop back later in the week with the pages I scrapped on the day.

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely layout Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Fiona!! Love the papers and that big doily looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love everything about this beautiful page Fiona! Totally gorgeous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really really lovely, Fiona! Is that patterned paper inside the doily??? It looks amazing!!! Fabulous layout!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL page Fiona!! & that photo is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete