Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boy Pages

Both these pages of my boy have been up on the 2crafty blog this week.

The first one is my technique focus, it is all about using chipboard for masking. The photo is a close up of Zane on his 6th birthday last year.



This next photo I have had for ages, just waiting for the right bit of inspiration to strike for a layout. The new Echo Park This & That range was perfect, as was this super cute 2crafty chipboard Bare Tree - I love this tree!!  And the cutest little Purple Pumpkin owl.  This one I scrapped at last weekends crop day.





Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. Love the boy pages Fiona :) Zane is growing into a very handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Fiona! Luv the masking on the top one & the second photo is FAbbo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fantastic pages Fiona! Your misting looks awesome on the first page!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Fiona!! Love the kraft with the pops of colour in the first one & I love how you've used the EP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous boy layouts Fiona! Love the idea of using chipboard as masking! :)X

    ReplyDelete