Tuesday, March 27, 2012

She is Kind

A while between posts! I have started back at work after almost 15 months off, only part-time but I think adjusting to the long shifts will take a bit of time. 

This is a quick page I did last week of Miss Lily. She is such a kind little girl, always the first to make sure someone is okay if they are hurt or upset and always doing little things for us. I love all her little expressions in this series of photos. 



I found this cute quote online, and thought it perfect: "Those who bring Sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves". James Matthew Barrie (author of Peter Pan). 

How cute it the Charms Creations love heart?

Thanks for stopping by, I have a few more layouts to share once I get around to photographing them!

Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous Fiona! Look at those curls!! She sounds like an absolute sweetie too :-)
    gorgeous page, perfect embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lily is very gorgeous Fiona and what a super sweet page you created, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page about your beautiful little lady Fiona :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Fiona! Gorgeous girl and a beautiful layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girl just takes such beautiful photos. Love this one Fiona!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's such a cutie Fiona! Beautiful page!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete