Monday, April 23, 2012

April Class Layouts

This month I taught my regular class at the All About Scrapbooks crop day then enjoyed a great day full of scrapping!! 

I focused on masking for this page and this was the layout I created, using a crafter template and inks as well as using inks and sprays and chipboard to customise a tag:


Then once again I whipped up a quicker page with the leftover papers and stickers from this fun Echo Park Boys Life range.


 Such a fun range!! I have also used one of the new 2Crafty titles Remember this. 


And one more to show, this one I did up for a kit for All About Scrapbooks and was on the 2Crafty blog last week, using the cutest 2Crafty Kites and a title I had made up just for this page.




Thanks for stopping by and I apologise for not getting around the blogs much lately, things have been a bit all over the place here but I will be visiting you all soon!


Fiona
x
 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pages Fiona!!! Love the masking! Don't stress on the blog hopping. There are only so many hours in the day. We know you'll get there when you have the opportunity :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the masking too! & those kites r sooooo cute!! Luv ur pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages Fiona! The masking on the first one looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages Fiona! Love the fun pics on your misted page as well as the cool design on your 'carefree' page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Fiona what stunning pages you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all Fiona, especially the first one. Love your stencilling & those pics are awesome. He looks like quite a character!!!! Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fantastic!! I love your designs and great use of paper!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layouts! I love the background you have created on the Oh Boy layout and the way you have the twine on the flags in the last one, so many neat elements! Tx

    ReplyDelete