Sunday, May 20, 2012

GDT at Purple Pumpkin

Last week I had the opportunity to Guest Design over at Purple Pumpkin.  These are the layouts I created using the very generous pack I was sent as well as a few things from my extensive stash of Purple Pumpkin goodies!!

Love this photo of my two taken at Zanes birthday last year. They are the best of friends and my whole world. 




Next up a lovely and rare photo of both my parents. Love this grey & yellow colour combo:

 
 I got this gorgeous pink and yellow kit which was perfect for these cute pics of Lily when she first started tap dancing that I had waiting to be scrapped. 


And finally, possibly my favourite one, some pics of Zane as a pirate using some cute little pirate embellishments. I love the background on this, I have used some texture paste over a Crafters Template, love the effect and will be using it again for sure.


I had a crop day yesterday so have a few more layouts to share later this week. You can check out my Purple Pumpkin post and all the other gorgeous work here.

Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo, congrats on the guest DT. Awesome pages Fiona!!! Love the effect of the texture paste and the C/W template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic Fiona! Love that beautiful pic of your two kiddies. Just lovely work all round. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congrats on the GDT Fiona!! I love all your pages!! I'm especially loving the yellow & grey combo at the moment too... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT!! Ur pages look aweosme! I agree with Ange I luv the yellow & grey combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Fiona! These are absolutely gorgeous! I really love that yellow and grey colour combo - it's very striking, and your layout has such a fab design too! I also love the first layout - that photo is gorgeous and it's really sweet. All your work is fabulous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona all these pages a gorgeous!!! Loving the super cute embellies!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete