Friday, May 4, 2012

May Scrap the Girls challenge

This months Scrap the Girls challenge is this fabulous quote by Amy Li:

For this layout I have used the most recent photo of my sister and I, taken the day before she moved to Townsville at the beginning of the year. She is my only sibling and I miss having her close by. I had to print it in black and white as we had both been a bit teary!!


When I saw these cute chippie girls in the new Crate Paper Pretty Party collection I knew I had to use them to create my page as I wanted it to be girlie and pretty.






Be sure to check out all the other layouts from the creative team here.


Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and girly, Fiona! Love the heart doily! Sad about your sister moving away :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how girly this is. The doily looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic Fi & beautiful layout. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! The chippie is perfect!

    ReplyDelete