Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Scrapz Challenges

Last month Scrapz had a month of baby challenges! I didn't get to play along much, but I have saved some of the fantastic sketches and other challenges to do later on anyway. I did manage to complete two of the challenges. 

Sheree set a challenge to scrap first Easter photos. I had forgotten all about these photos of Zane. His expression when he first laid eyes on the Chocolate Easter Bunny was absolutely priceless, it makes me laugh still looking at it now. And yes he is a total chocoholic!! 





The next one was a gorgeous sketch by Chloe. Love this photo of Lily and I and was surprised I hadn't yet scrapped it!



I have discovered a heap of baby photos that I really want to scrap now so I will probably have a few more coming up!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Fiona love both of these pages, the photos in the 'future chocoholic' are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful pages Fiona. I just love the look on Zane's face in the first layout...what a classic!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete