Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Don't Follow your Dreams, Chase Them

Last month I taught my usual class at my monthly crop day with All About Scrapbooks. A very girly page as well as a card! I don't normally make many cards, but I just incorporated the same design as the layout and was happy with the result. 



  The technique on this was using border punches to make frames. I have incorporated this on the card as well:


As always a great class of girls, will miss this months crop as it is on my birthday. But will be back with a class for July.

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Fiona, love the layered punches on your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Fiona! Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Fiona. Love those Green Tara flowers too !!!
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work once again Fiona!

    ReplyDelete