Monday, June 18, 2012

Googly Eyes

My turn to post again over at the 2Crafty blog. Here is my layout, a fun page from recently when Zane and Lily were playing with some face stickers and we added some eyes to my glasses. I snapped pics using instagram and then decided to use the 2Crafty polaroids to keep the instagram idea going. 


I I found some eyes in the kids craft stash and stole them for this too !!

Thanks for stopping by, I have found a couple of layouts I have forgotten to share so will be back with those in the next day or so.

Fiona
x

8 comments:

  1. Lol! Too funny Fiona! Love how you've added the eyes to the title. Great layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe this is so much fun Fiona, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL luv it!! So much fun! Luv the twine & button too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona, I love this!!! Those polaroid frames are perfect! I'm so excited to be working with you at 2 Crafty!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute and I'm glad I'll be together with you on this Design Team. I'm now your follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona, I just popped in to say how happy I am to working alongside you again this term. I am really pleased with our NEW DT & I can't wait to get started. I will send you an email next week with those points we spoke about.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love this fun layout! Fab pics and I love the googly eyes and those poloroid chippies are FAB!!! I must of missed those ones when I was "shopping"! :D Hey I love those... I must get them next time. Fab work and so proud to be working with you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha those pics are a classic Fiona! Such a cool page! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete