Monday, June 4, 2012

June Scrap the Girls

New month and a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls! This month the challenge is an easy one, scrap outdoor photos - we all have plenty of those!!

Here is my sample:


I created the background on this layout using bubble mix and food colouring. I combined them and then blew bubbles directly onto the cardstock. I am very happy with how this turned out. I then followed the circular theme with using paper that had circles cut out from it. 

Of course I have also used some 2Crafty pieces - the fence and the frame!

Make sure you check out this months STG challenge and all the gorgeous other CT entries here.

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. You know I love this one Fiona :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I love it!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is so clever Fiona. I love that you've used the bubble mix and food colouring to create the effect! Gorgoeus page!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete