Monday, June 11, 2012

Some 2Crafty shares

Hello

Raining and pouring in Sydney today, a great day for scrapping, unfortunately we have a council clean up on so I am busy trying to get rid of as much junk as I can! Waiting for a break in the weather to get it out there!

I do have a few layouts to share that have gone up on the 2Crafty blog this week. 

The first one is my boy version of the interview style layout I did a few weeks ago of Lily. This one was done when Zane turned 6 last November.


I have used the 2Crafty barbed wire and number 6 on this layout, as well as vinyl cogs from Purple Pumpkin and a Charms Creations super star! The journalling reads:


The next layout is a summer one , inspired by lots of gorgeous 2Crafty pieces - surfboards, shells & a Catching Waves title. I have done a little bit of a few techniques, which you can read about here.


I will be back in a couple of days with some recent layouts I haven't yet shared.


Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Fiona! I love the interview layout a lot. Such great things to remember one day.
    It's pouring with rain in Perth too and VERY windy. Lol! Not great for a washing day.
    Hope you have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic pages Fiona! I love your interview style layout and the pic of Zane is so cute. I also really love the texture you've created in your second page too!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete