Monday, June 25, 2012

Stuck Sketches June

I was so excited when I saw the first sketch this month over at Stuck Sketches as it was perfect for a very special photo of Lily & I that I have had for a long time but just hadn't worked out how I wanted to scrap. Last month I had it out and was thinking of using a heart to frame us, but that is as far as I had got till I saw the fantastic sketch here.

And my layout


I am so happy with this page, especially how well my twine heart turned out. Nice and clean focussing on the photo I love so much! 

I have used some cute handmade embellishments, gorgeous pinwheel from Rainbow Splendour, fabulous doily and twine from Purple Pumpkin and beautiful dainty ballerina button from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs!

Thanks for visiting 
Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the twine heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable LO, the heart looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Fiona, I just love that heart, great idea. Gorgeous pic of you both. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's adorable!! LOVE the twine heart and the pinwheel is perfect ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous, Fiona! Love the heart you've made with the twine...and the little pinwheel with the LRR button <3

    ReplyDelete