Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cover Boy!

Last Friday we had been enjoying our school holidays and having a fun morning of bowling then we popped into the local shopping centre for some lunch. I ducked into the newsagent with the kids and let out a cry of surprise when I discovered this months Scrapbook Creations magazine with my boy on the cover!!! So very exciting and such a lovely surprise! 

Here he is holding his issue:

Last year it had been Lily's turn to grace the cover of Scrapbooking Memories in this post here
Feeling very lucky to have had each of my kids have a turn at being on the cover of mags!!

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. woot woot! well done honey.. He looks a bit chuffed LOL
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really did make me smile, He must have been so excited to see his pic on the front cover. My little fella was super excited just to have a pic of him in a magazine. Congrats well done!!

    ReplyDelete