Thursday, July 26, 2012

KIU - Bucket Lists

Decided to play along with a few challenges this month. This one is for KIU's challenge: to scrap a layout that tells a story of something you want/wish to do in the future. The layout has to include journalling.  As soon as I saw this I knew exactly what I wanted to do.


I have always wanted to travel to Europe, it is something I regret not doing pre children. Paris has always been the main city I want to visit - ever since high school french. 

I immediately decided to use the gorgeous Eiffel Tower chipboard piece from 2Crafty as the main focus for my layout. I have inked and embossed it  till it dimpled then rubbed it over with some black ink.


I used a photostrip to represent a passport style photo and the gorgeous Carta Bella Papers on Kraft of course!

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

 

12 comments:

  1. Oh good choice, I think that would be up the top of my list too.
    Lovely layout Fiona, love the big Eiffel Tower and the photo-strip looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Paris is on my bucket list too.. ok, any part of Europe really LOL... I love your photos in the film strip
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO and the chippie is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fabulous, Fiona! Love the photo strip and the fun chippie Eiffel Tower is perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!!! What a cool layout - great design and LOVE the chippie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Fiona! I hope you achieve your dream one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning layout Fiona! Love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, girly layout, and oh so chic! Love the photo strip, very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Europe would be great - and Paris would be Oh La La! I love your interpretation of the challenge - it's perfect. Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great art, your so talented,love your pictures - have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh La La. Great take on the challenge Fiona. Paris was on my bucket list too. It all seems so romantic!!! Great page.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i come too...love the layout arrangement...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete