Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pages to share

I've been sorting through my layouts and found a couple of recent ones I have shared yet. First up is one I scrapped of our holiday to Fiji a few years ago, I am feeling very much in need of a holiday and definitely somewhere warm!


My next one was for a class I teach at All About Scrapbooks monthly crop days. I love all the rolled pages I've seen around the blogs (especially the beautiful ones Melinda Thompson does)  and thought I would give it a try, love how it turned out. Love this photo of my Mum and I taken on Mothers Day this year and it has the perfect title from 2Crafty!


Thanks for your visit!

Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts, Fiona!
    Love the one of you & your mum...gorgeous cluster & love the 2crafty title!

    Fab holiday layout too...love all those tags down the side and how you've made your photo look like a postage stamp...great idea!

    ReplyDelete