Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scrap the Boys July Challenge

Decided to play along with a few challenges this month. Today I am sharing one for Scrap the Boys July challenge which is to scrap School photos. Perfect opportunity to get the official school photo done. 

This is Zane in his first year of school, the photos were taken in term 4 so he is already a little jaded, can you tell? He doesn't like school too much... He also has some lovely scratches thanks to his little sister.


After 2 weeks of holidays, school goes back tomorrow so hopefully I can finish off the several half done pages I have on the go at the moment!

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. oh I'm hoping to do this challenge, i've just recently got ours back for this year although it has my daughter in it. ;) so I shall have to do one of the boys by themselves. The misted Alpha's look great on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great school layout Fiona & I do love how you have done that background with the alphas, looks great. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool looking school layout Fiona! Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. School photos are so hard to scrap, but you certainly rocked this one. Love it!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL poor boy. Hopefully his view towards school isn't always so jaded.

    I love the colours!! They look fabulous with the photo.

    ReplyDelete