Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Scrap the Girls - July Challenge

Into the second half of the year already! The new challenge for Scrap the Girls is up here. This month the challenge is Black, White & 1 colour. I chose blue to match Lily's school uniform for this layout.


I've used the 2Crafty Number Vertical, which actually goes up to number 9 but I cut the last few off. I have inked this then stamped it lightly with a grid stamp. Lots of washi tape and a cute Charms Creation lollipop then a few flowers to make it a bit girlier! 

Great prizes up for grabs at Scrap the Girls this month so make sure you check out this challenge.

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet Fiona. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous school layout! So striking - really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I absolutely love this page Fiona! Beautiful pic too!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete