Sunday, August 26, 2012

Final Two

My final two layouts for Scrapz.biz Olympiad challenge:

This challenge was for weightlifting, the extra criteria - the word weight (mine is on hidden journalling), numbers and something heavy - chipboard & clay button. Love this picture of my boy who is having some struggles at the moment so this was perfect.


A close up of this very cool 2Crafy piece Tattoo Swirl 1 - just love it. 

 

My final one for the closing ceremony - the criteria was lots of stickers, flags, something round and the word celebrate or celebration. Great opportunity to scrap this photo I took of my niece lighting the candles on my mums 70th birthday cake this year.


Thanks for popping in!
Fiona
x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Loving this Fiona!! He is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages Fiona! Hoping there are brighter days ahead for your boy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages, Fiona! I really love the one of your DS - awesome design & fantastic colours. I hope things get better for him in the days ahead :)

    ReplyDelete