Sunday, August 12, 2012

Full Reveal - 2Crafty

Just popping in with a quick post today to share the full reveal of my layouts on the 2Crafty blog that went up last week. 

First up, Remember When:


This layout uses the fabulous new Chicken Wire Panel and the larger of the two pack of the very cute Mini Bicycles




A close-up of the Bicycle which I have inked in pinecone and then used a fine coating of Rock Candy distress crackle paint over the top & added a small bunch of flowers to the basket:



 My next layout is Make A Wish:


Using the beautiful Ornate Window FrameOlivers Border along the bottom of the photos and acute little Frames Tiny Henri's. Both the Ornate Window Frame and Olivers Border I have treated similarly by using thick, heavy coats of white crackle paint. 


The Tiny Henri'sFrame I have inked the outside frame in purple ink then the journalling part I have inked in white and used some clear distress crackle paint to give a finer crackle before adding a rub-on to it to finish it off. 




My final layout is Choc Tops:


I have used the funky new Fencing Wire Panel, which I have cut into three pieces and then roughed up the edges of the chipboard with the ends of the scissors, roughly inked it with some white ink and tucked it under my photos and added a small section to the lower left of the layout as well.


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. They all look so fantastic. Great use of the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Fiona! I love how you've put the flowers in the bicycle basket... so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Fiona! Love the misting and the chippy together ont the first one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I really love the bicycle. How cool is that? Totally love what you did with it, particularly the addition of the flowers. Love all your layouts! Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, these are such gorgeous creations Fiona! Love the bike chippy...I so want...lol!! And the last layout is just so arty! Fabulous work as always :))xx

    ReplyDelete