Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Scrap the Girls Creative Team

There's a new creative team over at Scrap the Girls this month and I am very happy to say I am on the team again for another term! It's a great new team which you can check out here. We have some fabulous challenges coming up, here is my take on the first one:


I've used a combination of Crate Paper and October Afternoon papers on this layout of my dreamy child looking towards the sky. We always say we love each other more than all the stars in the sky, an expression that came from my Mum. These 2Crafty chipboard stars were the perfect embellishment.
 

So...can you guess what this months challenge is? Pop on over to the Scrap the Girls blog here and see all the other creative team entries and see if you can work it out. There is a prize up for grabs for the first person to work it out!

Fiona
x

 


 

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! Love the colours with the woodgrain. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona this is wonderful!! Loving all the stars and your wonderful layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story behind this page. Beautifully scrapped. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A HUGE congratz on making the team again at Scrap The Girls. I just love your take on the theme, it's such a gorgeous layout - the starry sky is perfect.

    Looking forward to the coming term on Scrap The Girls with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Fiona! The colours are divine!

    ReplyDelete