Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little Angels

Last weekend was my monthly crop day with All About Scrapbooks and with lots of the lovely ladies I teach having recently become grandmothers I decided to do a baby page using the gorgeous Crate Little Bo Peep range. Of course I ended up doing 2 layouts, and also used the boy version Crates Little Boy Blue, both available here.





The main technique in this class was adding texture to chipboard. I used the smaller of the cute 2Crafty bambis

 
 I used gesso and inks to make him look like this:


Lots of fun and a little bit messy. The title Little Angels was done the same way.

And this is my girly version, identical layout design, which I rarely do but it is nice to give them both the same layout  for their albums. 


That's all for today.
Fiona

6 comments:

  1. Both such sweet pages and love that you made a boy and a girl version using the same design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous Fiona. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both looks great, the bambis are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww so sweet. Love the little deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages Fiona. I love how you have altered the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh these are so adorable Fiona! Just love those cute bambi chipboard peices and how you have altered them. :)x

    ReplyDelete