Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scrap The Girls September Challenge

YAY spring is here, can't wait for warmer days & daylight savings!  And the new month brings a new challenge at Scrap the Girls. This months challenge is to scrap sports/action photos.  I've used some photos of Lily taken at her first school athletics carnival this year. The photos were taken by one of Lilys close friends mums, I took some too but I seem to have deleted them off the camera without downloading them - oops!


I have used some fab new small film strips from 2Crafty's latest release which you can find here. The gorgeous felt & wool flowers are by Rainbow Splendour.

Hope to see lots of entries at the STG this month!

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. I love it Fiona! Great colours and the chevron strips are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Fiona & yes I agree with you, I love those NEW film strips. I am in the middle of using them on a layout at the moment too. Fantastic page. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete