Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 2Crafty

Hello everyone

Popping in to share my layouts that were over on the 2Crafty blog here on the 4th of September. Make sure you go and visit and check out all the other DT work, so inspiring. 

Here are my layouts:

First up Zane being all cheeky! It is nice not to have to work to get some smiles, especially when I had only been after 1 photo of him which I already had yet he was a great subject.



The next layout is also of Zane, I have altered the photo to make it grungy & darker. The background is done with texture paste and a mask for the green and then just moved the mask across a litte and swiped some pinecone ink over it.


And my final layout, a nice girly one of Lily from a few years back. I loved this little 2crafty fairy and based my layout around it.

 
For all the chipboard techniques you can see my post here over at the 2Crafty blog.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
 

3 comments:

  1. They look awesome Fiona! I love the grungy details on the first two and the downright girliness of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful, all of them. I enjoyed all the details on the 2Crafty blog. Wonderful layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Fiona! Love how different they are, but all so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete