Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crop Day Layouts

Enjoyed my monthly crop day again this month, didn't teach this time but made up a couple of kits instead. 

I managed to scrap 4 pages, two of which I can share today.

First up is a layout from my recent big birthday. I loved these big banners from the new Fancy Pants The Good Life range available here and new exactly what I wanted to do. I have combined it with some fab Queen and Co Washi tape, love the colours available and may have bought more than a few. 


My second layout is an older hisptamatic photo of Zane, I had kitted it up with the OA Sasparilla Papers - then left in my crop day trolley for a while. I finally pulled it all out this crop day and came up with this:


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. amazing LOs good that you got lots done at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts, Fiona...lurrrrve the big banner on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great at 40 Fiona :) Love the jumbo banners and your little cowboy page is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh those banners on that first one are incredible!

    ReplyDelete