Monday, October 15, 2012

Do or Die...

is the name of the current challenge I am participating in over at Scrapz.biz. The layouts are all based on DVD covers, with some added criteria. 

Here are some of my recent layouts for it:

Picture Perfect: A couple of months back I got a whole bunch of lovely photos of the kids, when both of them decided to co-operate and really got into the impromptu photo sesssion.


 Planning our Big Adventure: organising our  big holiday that we hope to have very soon!!




Little Lady: My third weeks entry. Just a simple pic, using black, pink and white colour combo.


Will share a few more soon

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fiona!! I've been loving all your Do or Die pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layouts perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete