Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 2Crafty

Hello everyone 

These are my recent layouts that were on the 2Crafty blog on the 4th of the month. You can see close-ups on this post.

Home is Where Your Heart Is: 

Love this gorgeous photo I got the other day, especially when it was just the kids being themselves and kissing me rather than a staged photo - we did get the all looking at the camera one too of course.



My next layout is from our trip last year to Hong Kong Disneyland. The princesses castle, it was just gorgeous. The title was cut specifically for me - love it!




My final layout is Magical Memories: This photo of Zane and I was taken on my birthday back in June while we were out to dinner.


That's all for today, lots of yummy 2Crafty chipboard which you can get here at All About Scrapbooks


Fiona
x



1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous Fiona but I adore the first one!!

    ReplyDelete