Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2Crafty November

Hello everyone

Been a very slack blogger, have a heap of layouts to share but just haven't gotten around to the blogging part!! Today I am sharing my latest 2Crafty layouts, which you may have already seen on the 2Crafty Blog.

My first share today is a layout titled Life's Good, of my gorgeous little boy who will be 7 this week! I have lots of 2Crafty chipboard on this page without making it too busy. The products I've used are the Clock Face FramesLife's Good title, Cute Cogs, Fencing Wire Panel, ATC Clock Faces and a name plate from the Corners and Name Plate set. 



My next share is Ferris Wheel. I just love this Ferris Wheel Chipboard piece, it's so fun and perfect for our pics of us all on the Ferris Wheel in Hong Kong.



Close-ups and descriptions of how I have altered the chipboard can be seen on the 2Crafty blog!!

Thanks
Fiona

 

3 comments:

  1. Love your boy layout, and how you used the clock, very cool. And the other one is just fab, nice and bright :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this range from OA and I love what you have been doing with it! Great layouts :)

    ReplyDelete