Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cousins - KIU November Challenge

Hello everyone

I decided to play along with KIU challenge this month, the challenge is to create a layout on Kraft that is minimalist or uses white space. 

I took this photo using instagram of my neice and nephews with my two on a day trip we had to Manly. Pity my eldest niece wasn't there, but I love this photo of my elder nephew who is 15 looking after all the little ones (who are 3,4,5 & 6! in this photo). I love having the phone on my camera to capture moments like this. 

Here is my layout, pretty happy with how it turned out, even if it is hard not to try and add something else!! I also tried to keep away from mists but did use a bit of stamping...

 
Thanks for visiting!

Fiona
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Fiona, this is awesome, great balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC take on this months challenge Fiona. Just gorgeous.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the confetti Fiona!! Fabulous page :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! This photo is gorgeous and scrapped beautifully x

    ReplyDelete