Thursday, November 22, 2012

Unwelcome Guest - WW1 November Challenge

Hi everyone

Back with another challenge entry today. This time I have played along with White with One. There November challenge is White + Green + Chevron. 

This water dragon was in our backyard the other day, and while I am not far from the bush, we don't live right near it nor are we near any water. Gee it was quick, I am not a fan of reptiles but the kids thought it was cute. Since this one came and went we have found we also have a small blue tongue in the backyard - I like him better, he isn't so fast!!

I took some photos of him, so I thought I may as well scrap him! My chevron is the white background paper with the chevron pattern. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Fiona
x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fiona, just love what you did with the challenge. Love the chevron background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fantastic Fiona - love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge Fiona....great photo, love the misting and the chevron looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along and for sharing your page with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your embellishments especially the mushrooms and butterfly.
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, Fiona...love the colour combo & your added embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on this challenge Fiona. Fantastic pics too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout Fiona! Love the too different size photos... I am not a fan of reptiles either..they scare the living daylights out of me...lol! :)x

    ReplyDelete