Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dream Big

Last fortnight I taught my last class for the year at All About Scrapbooks crop day. We did two layouts, using the gorgeous Glitz designs Cashmere Bouquet papers and embellishments, along with some 2Crafty of course!! 

Dream Big was the first page, of me *gasp*


The quote reads: Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, the time with pass anyway. 

I have used one of the stickers as a journaling card for some extra info to myself. 

The second page we did was Always & Forever using up the rest of the stickers and rhinestones. 




The journaling on this layout reads: Lily, never forget just how much you are loved by me, you are such a special little girl and I love with you all my heart, now, always and forever. Love Mummy xx

Sometimes she just needs a little reassurance. 

Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely designs, I really like the one about you and the quote is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pages, Fiona!!! I love how you have layered all the different patterns on each of these, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages, Fiona!!! Really love that one of you, and love all the chevron!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful class projects Fiona and the journalling is so wonderful. What lovely sentiments they are. And I so love your selfie page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Fiona!!!! I love the quote you used on the first page.

    ReplyDelete