Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!! 

Hope the start of the new year has been wonderful for you all.  I have enjoyed a few days down the coast with the kids but it's all back to it now!

Today I am sharing my layouts that went up on the 2Crafty blog a few days ago. 

My first layout Today, is a fun page about my boy and I as I was teaching him to blow bubbles with bubblegum.


Some close ups: You can find all the details on the 2Crafty blog here.





My second layout is a Christmas page from last Christmas - thought I had better make a start on them while I was still in holiday mode. I love this title, so perfect for Christmas morning!


And a few close-ups:




Make sure you head on over to the blog for the techniques, and also check out the great new releases that came out yesterday!

Fiona
x


3 comments:

  1. I love these layouts! The colors in the first layout are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Fiona but I love love love that first page!!!!

    ReplyDelete