Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inspired Blueprints DT

Hello everyone

My introduction post has gone up over at Inspired Blueprints today! So excited to be on this amazing sketch site with a fabulously talented Design Team!! 

As part of our introduction we were asked to create a layout based on a previous sketch. I chose Sketch 66



And created this layout: Hello Gorgeous Girl


Such a beautiful photo of Lily, I knew I wanted to scrap a large photo of this and sketch 66 was just perfect. I kept it pretty similar as I really wanted to keep it nice and clean with an emphasis on this photo. 

It's very exciting to have Inspired Blueprints back again, it was one of the first challenge sites I played along with and I am over the moon to be on the Design Team. The first sketch goes live tomorrow so make sure you check it out!

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page, wow!! That peacock feather looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Fiona! Congrats on making the team! Looking forward to see your creations every month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, so happy to be working with you over at CSI this month. Have been to inspired blueprints too. Another friend is on the DT there Roulien :D love your layouts....

    ReplyDelete