Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Beginnings - CSI Case File 54

Hello

Been a bit neglectful of my blog, I have been doing a little scrapping but I seem to have less chance to play during school holidays, and most is for next month. 

I decided to have a little play along with CSI Case File 54  this week, I have lurked for a while but this is the first time I have played and I decided to have a go at doing a more mixed media style. 


This layout is documenting looking forward to a new beginning this year after a rather tumultuous year in 2012 with the end of my almost 10 year marriage. Onwards and upwards in 2013!!




The challenges at CSI are in 3 parts and it was lots of fun to combine these, even though I had been a bit scared to try it in the past!! The colour scheme, evidence of which you pick at least 2, and the testimony from which you pick one way to journal. This one also came with a sketch to use.




Lots of fun, I hope to play along with this challenge more this year. 

Fiona







3 comments:

  1. :( Wishing you every happiness as you move forward from this new beginning. Your page is gorgeous Fiona!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i follow the craft blog please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on this challenge Fiona. You have totally nailed it.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete