Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February STG - Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone

A long time between posts, I had my phone line ripped out by a passing truck back on the 8th of February and it has only just been reconnected today - almost 2 weeks later. It took the tech all of 10 minutes to fix - very frustrating!

Today I am sharing the current challenge over at STG. This month it is a sketch challenge. Here is my interpretation:


I have used this cute photo of Lily from a photo shoot I did with her a while ago, just love that she got her Rosie bear to give her a hug in between. 

The journaling reads: Lily and her much loved bear, Rosie, a gift from her godparents when she was born. Rosie is alwyas there when Lily is sad, hurt or ready for sleep. 

This is the sketch for you to play along with:


Gotta love a good sketch right? Hope to see you playing along, you can enter here.

Back soon with some more shares for the month!
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Ooo ... love the sketch! And your take is fabulous!! So cute with her teddy :-) How frustrating about your phone line!! But so glad it's all fixed now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I think all kids need a special bear. My girl has her Winnie the Pooh teddy that she has had since she was a baby and my boy has his teddy, aptly named teddy teddy LOL. Hope you are well Fiona. Bugger about the phone line but at least it's fixed now :).

    ReplyDelete