Thursday, February 7, 2013

Guest Designer at CSI

Hi Everyone

2Crafty are sponsoring CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration for this month and the DT are lucky enough to be Guest Designers for February!! It is such a great challenge site, be sure to check it out of you haven't before. 

This weeks case file is no 57





The layout I have created is 10 Things I Love about You



I have used hearts, feathers, leaves and vines and intertwining as part of my evidence and a top 10 list as my testimony. The list is hidden on the tag under the photo. 

 
And here are a couple of close-ups of the 2Crafty pieces I have used, the corner whispy vines which I have inked & gessoed and the Juliet Hearts, which I have inked and intertwined with roses.






Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x




2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, congrats on being a guest DT at CSI. I just adore your page Fiona!! Absolutely gorgeous :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT spot Fiona! Your layout is outstanding as always! Beautiful work! xx

    ReplyDelete