Friday, February 22, 2013

Guest DT at Rainbow Splendour

Hello everyone

I was very excited to be asked to create some layouts for the next 2 months for Rainbow Splendour, gorgeous handmade felt embellishments, which I use quite regularly on my layouts.

This is my first layout using lots of felt goodies - Brave Girl


Lily with her second lot of stitches (these ones to the forehead,above her left eye) in two years. She was very brave getting them done this time, no small feat considering the trauma of the first time when I am pretty sure she felt them do them despite the anaesthetic.

Lots of gorgeous Rainbow Splendour here -  flower pops, birdcage, birdie, pink ferris wheel & chevrons! Be sure to check them out!

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. You know I absolutely adore this page, Fiona :-). We LOVE having you over at Rainbow Splendour!!! mwah!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Fiona...love all the Rainbow Splendour goodies! Congrats on the GDT spot :)

    ReplyDelete