Monday, February 4, 2013

Sketch #81 - Inspired Blueprints

Hello everyone

February already, and finally I can share a lot of the scrapping I did over January. 

The first sketch #81 went live over at Inspired Blueprints on Friday.  
 
Here is my take on the sketch, which is just perfect for all those Instagram or Hipstagram photos!


I have followed it pretty closely and chose to alter the background as the sketch has a lot of white space. I had a lot of fun playing with my new gelatos and texture paste to create this background. i wanted to create a water styled background to match my photos of the kids swimming while we were away on holidays over summer. 



Sketch 81:


Make sure you stop by and check out the Inspired Blueprints site to see more gorgeous layouts from the DT over here.

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page Fiona! I love the background treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this yesterday on the IB blog & I love that background treatment. Looks fab. I'm absolutely going to join in.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete