Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sketch #83 Inspired Blueprints - Cake Time

Hello everyone

Still catching up with posts since losing the internet for almost 2 weeks! This is my layout for Sketch#83 over at Inspired Blueprints this month. A new sketch goes live every Friday morning - just in time for lots of weekend scrapping!

Cake Time:


I found this cake idea on Pinterest, it is super easy and was very well received, as you can see Zane wasted no time sampling the top!
 
I've used the bright and fun October Afternoon range CakeWalk - perfect right? Also got some fabulous handmade embellishments - super cute windmills from Rainbow Splendour and birthday flair buttons from Greatest View.

Make sure you check out the Inspired Blueprints blog and I hope to see your creations in the gallery here.

Till next time
Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. LOVe this one, Fiona! can I use it on the RBS blog and Facebook page??? xx

    ReplyDelete