Monday, March 18, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello everyone

The lovely Jan Rankine and the lovely Linda Eggleton have both awarded my blog the Liebster Award. 


The Liebster Award was designed to be a blog award 
in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs
 that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new
 visitors to them. Once you have been nominated you award
 it to five other blogs.

The rules are: Post the award to your blog,
 give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate
 that have fewer than 200 followers, then leave 
a comment on their blogs to let them know that 
you have given them this award.  
 
 
My five recipients are, in no particular order:
 


Thank you to both Jan & Linda once again
Fiona
x
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Fiona thank you so much :) I am truly stoked that you chose to pass this on to me and my blog.

    Been so flat out since we did Finn's workshop but I've been meaning to stop by and say just how much I enjoyed meeting you and I hope we can cross paths again one day soon. This was probably one of the best and busiest scrap days I think I've had. LOVED your creations, talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sweetheart, thank you Fiona :). I have quite the soft spot for you too xx

    ReplyDelete